it is the ultimate amp and effects studio for iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch*, with extensive recording, re-amping, audio copy & paste, and sharing capabilities. To enjoy the best possible tones with AmpK
it, use AmpK
to connect your guitar or bass to your iPad/iPhone/iPod touch*.
Ars Technica: "Agile Partners' better hardware, beautiful graphics, abundance of effects, and the ability to use more than three effects simultaneously makes that application a winner in our book."
Premier Guitar: "AmpK
it is the most impressive amp modeling software that I've encountered for the iPhone."
TUAW: "It sounds awesome! ... I've been having a blast."
it's guitar tones are great! From crushing distortion to kooky tremolo, there are many tones to choose from and it is easy to navigate through the options with speed and efficiency."
it+ version includes everything in the free version PLUS a huge set of additional gear at less than half their individual prices.
That’s right, you get all the gear from the free version...
- Peavey ValveK
ing amp (clean and lead channels)
- Two ValveK
ing cabinets (4x12 and 1x12)
- Two pedals (Noise Gate, Elevenizer overdrive pedal)
- Two mics
...PLUS the following gear!
- Peavey 3120 amp with clean, rhythm, and ultra-high-gain lead channels and matching 4x12 cabinet
olonel Vintage amp paired with matching 4x10 and 1x12 cabinets
- Vintage Brit amp with matching 2x12 cabinet
- Additional pedals include distortion, fuzz, compressor, chorus, phaser, flanger, reverb, and 10-band EQ!
An amazing array of additional gear, all modeled after real-world equipment, is available for purchase through AmpK
it's in-app Gear Store, for a total of:
- 13 amps (with 21 distinct amp channels), each modeled after the actual circuitry of amplifiers from leading manufacturers.
- 18 effects pedals, including tremolo, distortion, fuzz, reverb, delay, 10-band EQ, octaver, flanger, phaser, vibrato, chorus, compressor, and an all-in-one envelope filter + auto-wah + manual wah with accelerometer tilt support.
- 13 cabinets
- 8 mics
- More than double the number of components of other apps, with more gear on the way!
- Superior, realistic tone quality, modeled after the circuits of actual gear.
- Support for true high-gain operation of amps and pedals, not watered-down substitutes.
- Highly optimized to run on all iOS devices, including the original iPhone.
- Takes full advantage of more powerful iOS devices - run a dozen or more effects at once!
- Ability to place pedals before and after the amp, enabling major enhancements to audio quality.
- Mic positioning control.
- Ultra-low latency.
it is a universal app supporting iPad, iPhone and iPod touch*, all with intuitive user interfaces, at no extra cost.
- iPad features include full rotation support, highly effective use of the larger display, amazing new iPad-specific amp and pedal artwork, and much more.
- 75 great predefined amp / pedal presets.
reate and save an unlimited number of your own custom setups, with Favorites and Locking.
- Share your favorite setups with friends via email.
- Advanced recording: AmpK
it creates both “dry” (guitar signal before effects are applied) and “wet” (guitar signal with effects applied) recordings.
- Ability to "re-amp": re-record a previous session, applying a new amp and pedals setup.
- Audio C
opy & Paste: copy AmpK
it recordings and paste them in other apps, such as multi-track mixing / mastering apps
- Paste audio from other apps into AmpK
it, a great solution for multi-track recording.
- Instant access to your complete iPod music library so you can jam along.
- Download AmpK
it recordings to your computer, email recordings, or share using SoundC
- The same high-precision tuner and metronome technology used in GuitarToolkit.
it on Twitter @AmpK
it and Facebook.com/AmpK