Tap into the world's largest social network for readers with the Goodreads iPhone app! No other app combines the power and depth of the Goodreads community with an enormous catalog of books and book reviews.
Goodreads is a free website for everyone who reads. We have more than 3,800,000 members who have added more than 100,000,000 books to their shelves. Our mission is to help you find new and interesting books by showing you what your friends are reading. Browsing Goodreads is like wandering through the world's largest library. Find thousands of book reviews and peruse the bookshelves of friends and other readers. Post your own reviews and keep track of what you have read and want to read.
Now you can read books on your iPhone using the Goodreads Reader, a built-in e-reader that you access directly from the app! We have more than 2,000 public domain books available now, and our ebook library is growing every day.
Goodreads for iPhone makes it easy to enjoy your Goodreads account on the go. Optimize the app and access all of its features by signing in or signing up for Goodreads, but signed-out users can search for book reviews and browse popular titles.
What the app offers:
* Rate and review any book in our catalog of more than 8 million books.
eep track of what you've read, what you're currently reading, and what you want to read in the future by adding books to your Goodreads shelves.
* Browse your shelves! Next time you are in the library or bookstore, your to-read list will be handy.
* Read ebooks directly in the app.
eep track of all ebooks you've downloaded to your iPhone.
* Add status updates and page number updates for books you are currently reading.
* See book reviews and updates from your friends, and comment on them.
* Explore your friends' shelves.
* Explore popular book lists.
* Find book recommendations from friends and other readers.
* View literary events near you.
More features coming soon!
Why does it take this long to load things on this app? The features are pretty basic. Most of the i...