The Box.net app lets you easily view, access and share files (5 GB Free) on your iPhone and iPad.
Using Box for iPhone and iPad, you can easily:
- View all your files on-the-go: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDFs, images and Box Web Documents. Listen to audio files and watch videos stored on Box.
- Share files and folders with anyone
- Save files to your iPhone or iPad for offline access
- Open and edit files on Box in other apps installed on your iPad
- Add or reply to comments on files and folders
- Monitor updates to your Box account: Get up to speed on who has uploaded, downloaded, updated or commented on a file
In addition to our app for the iPhone and iPad, Box provides a robust platform for sharing and collaborating around all your business content online. Box lets you:
- Organize and view all your files online in a familiar file & folder structure
- Share content with direct links to files and folders
- Turn folders into shared online workspaces where you can invite others to view, edit or add files and exchange feedback through comments and discussions
eep group workflow organized by assigning tasks around your files
- Access content from your iPad, iPhone and other mobile devices
- Use additional services from FedEx, Google, Autodesk, Zoho, eFax and dozens more right inside Box
If you don't have a Box account already, you can sign up for a free account that lets you store up to 5 GB of files in the cloud.
You can also learn more and sign up for our premium plans (500 GB+) by visiting http://www.box.net.